Sunday 12 November 2023

Checked brown skirt




Checked brown skirt 

For this weeks blog I decided to blog about a skirt which I had recently bought from primark . As soon as I bought this skirt I just had to buy it as I love a checked pattern . 

Primark sells unique , stylish , affordable clothes that are suitable for everyone . You will always find something you like in primark .

This wrap mini skirt is designed to flatter your figure and accentuate your legs. Its mini length and check print adds a touch of playfulness and femininity to your outfit, making it perfect for both casual and dressier occasions – while the wrap design that adds a unique and trendy element to your ensemble. 

You can pair the skirt with a top , jumper and with boots or with flat shoes or trainers.

Primark :  Brushed Wrap Mini Skirt

Price :£10



No comments:

Post a Comment