Sunday 31 December 2023

New Year’s Eve 2023 outfit




 New Year’s Eve outfit 

For this weeks blog I decided to blog about a dress I had recently bought for New Year’s Eve from in the style Jac jossas collection .

Jac jossas in the style collection is always amazing , I always find something I like, Jac always makes sure to make something that her audience would like. In fact I always go to her collection when I need a nice going out dress  . 

In the style sells unique , stylish , fashionable and affordable clothes . 

Jac jossa black lace corset detail bodycon midaxi dress is black , has lace , has a corset , is a bodycon and is a midaxi dress with straps and no sleeves.

I will be pairing the dress with flat shoes .

You can pair the dress with flat shoes or high heels .

In the style: Jac jossa black lace corset detail bodycon midaxi dress 

Price : currently £18


No comments:

Post a Comment