Sunday 3 March 2024

Pretty little thing skirt and top





 Pretty little thing skirt and top 

For this weeks blog I decided to blog about a skirt and top I had recently bought from pretty little thing . I absolutely love wearing corset style tops and the skirt as soon as I saw it I just knew it had to be mine .

Pretty little thing sells unique , stylish , fashionable and affordable clothes that are suitable for everyone . 

White bandage dip hem bust cup  corest comes in various colours white , pink , purple , brown , blue , dark green , dark blue and a beige colour . Featuring a white bandage material with a dipped hem and bust detailing . 

Charcoal washed faux leather buckle detail mini  skirt  comes in two colours charcoal and cherry red . The skirt is a mini skirt in charcoal wash faux leather material with buckle detailing . 

I paired the look with boots .

You can pair the look with boots or trainers . 


Pretty little thing : charcoal washed faux leather buckle mini skirt

Price :£22 


Pretty little thing : white bandage dip hem bust cup

Price : £29

No comments:

Post a Comment