Sunday 21 April 2024

H & M Shirt dress





 H & M shirt dress 

For this weeks blog I decided to blog about a shirt dress which I had recently bought from H & M . As soon as I saw this shirt dress I just knew I had to buy it .

H & M sells unique , stylish , affordable clothes all around the world . 

H & M has always been one of my favourite shops to shop in though out the years .

The H & M wrap-skirt shirt dress is a short dress in crisp cotton poplin with a collar , buttons down the front and a patch chest pocket with a button . Dropped shoulders and long sleeves with button cuffs . Double layed skirt at the front with a wrapover and ties that lace though small openings . 

I paired the dress with trainers . You can pair the dress with trainers or flat shoes .

H & M : wrap-skirt shirt dress 

Price : £15


No comments:

Post a Comment