Sunday 7 April 2024

Primark skirt and primark top






 Primark skirt and primark top

For this weeks blog I decided to blog about a skirt and top I had recently bought from primark . As soon as I saw the skirt I thought it was so cute and I just knew the top would go perfectly .

Primark sells unique , stylish , affordable and fashionable clothes that are suitable for everyone .

Everyone loves primark .

The plisse mini skirt comes in blue and black . The material is a lightweight material with pleated detailing , the miniskirt itself features a thick waistband that’s designed to sit high on the waist . The hem is cut to a short length that rests at mid-thigh . The skirt has a disty floral pattern . 

The tape yarn raglan jumper comes in blue and ivory . The jumper has long sleeves , a relaxed  round neck, stylish raglan sleeves . The straight hem allows you to tuck it in to trousers or a skirt .

I paired the look with trainers .

You can pair the look with trainers , boots or flat shoes .


Primark : plisse mini skirt

Price : £12 

Primark ; tape yarn raglan jumper

Price : £11


No comments:

Post a Comment