Sunday 2 June 2024

POCKET DETAIL HALTERNECK TOP & PLEATED MINI SKIRT







POCKET DETAIL HALTERNECK TOP & PLEATED MINI SKIRT

 For this weeks blog I decided to blog about a skirt and top I had recently bought from boohoo . As soon as I saw the top and mini skirt I just knew I had to buy it as it was very me . 

Boohoo sells unique , stylish , affordable , fashionable clothes that are suitable for everyone .

The pocket detail halter neck top the top is a halter neck top with a zip do up at the back . The top has a pocket detail .

The pleated mini skirt is a mini skirt with pleats which sits well above the knee .


I paired the look with trainers .

You can pair the look with sandals or trainers or flat shoes .

Boohoo : the pocket detail halter neck and pleated skirt

Price : £21 


No comments:

Post a Comment