Sunday 15 September 2024

Pull & bear top






 Pull & bear top 

For this weeks blog I decided to blog about a top I recently bought from pull & bear . As soon as I saw this top I just had to make it mine . 

I ordered the top from asos but the brand is pull & bear . Asos sells many different brands including their own , pull & bear , miss selfridges , topshop , Berksha etc. 

Pull & bear sells unique , stylish , affordable and fashionable clothes that are suitable for everyone . I always find something I like with pull & bear . 


Pull & Bear shirred crop top in yellow gingham check has a gingham design , is a yellow colour with a square neck , fixed straps and is a cropped length . 

I will be pairing this top with a skirt and trainers .

You can pair the top with jeans , trousers or a skirt or even shorts if the weather is nice .

You can complete the look with trainers , flat shoes or sandals .

Asos : pull & bear shirred crop top in yellow gingham check

Price : £18

No comments:

Post a Comment