Sunday 1 January 2023

Happy new year





 Happy new year

For this weeks blog I decided to blog about my dress I wore for New Year’s Eve . Happy new year everyone !!! I hope this year is an even better year for everyone ,

In the style sells unique stylish , fashionable , affordable clothes suitable for everyone . 

I absolutely love Jac jossas collection with In the style , each drop she always brings out things she knows her fans will wear / like . 

The Jac jossa blue satin ruched draped mini dress has long sleeves, comes to just above the knees , it’s blue , it’s satin material , has a wrap style and is a mini style .

I paired the look with boots , you can pair the look with heels or boots .

In the style : Jac Jossa Blue satin Ruched mini dress

Price: £40

No comments:

Post a Comment