Sunday 26 February 2023

Jac jossa in the style bodysuit




 Jac Jossa in the style bodysuit 

For this weeks blog I have decided to blog about a bodysuit which I had bought recently from Jac jossas in the style latest collection. 

I wore this bodysuit the other day and got so many compliments for it . 

I always love the clothes Jac brings out as they are always so stylish , affordable , suitable and what I want .

Jacs collection is suitable for everyone all shapes and sizes , Jac really tries to listen to what her audience like and want . 

In the style sells unique , stylish , affordable clothes that are suitable for everyone .

Jac jossa cream twist front rib bodysuit is cream , has a twist front , is rib and is a bodysuit with long sleeves .

I paired the bodysuit with trousers and boots.

You can pair the bodysuit with a skirt , trousers and with boots or trainers.

In the style : Jac jossa cream twist front rib bodysuit 

Price : £18


No comments:

Post a Comment