Sunday 28 May 2023

H & m dress









 H & m Dress

For this weeks blog I decided to blog about another dress I have recently bought from h & m.

This dress is very similar to the last dress I blogged about . I absolutely loved the colour and style of both dresses and just had to buy them both .

H & m sells unique , fashionable , stylish , affordable clothes that can be found world wide .

The crepe wrap dress is a short dress in a crepe wrap with a v shaped neckline and cap sleeves . Wrap over front ties , one of which is concealed and wraps around the waist , threads though the front and ties with the other at one side of the waist . 

I paired the look with trainers , you can pair the look with trainers , flat shoes or sandals.

H & M : the crepe dress

Price : currently £12.75 


No comments:

Post a Comment