Sunday 6 August 2023

Pink dress



 Pink dress 

For this weeks blog I decided to blog about a dress which I have recently bought from new look . I absolutely love the colour and style of this dress .

Pink is very high in demand at the moment and we all know why because of barbie . Barbie is a great film by the way I highly recommend .

New look sells unique , stylish , affordable clothes that are suitable for everyone .

The pink floral mini dress has an elastic  waist , flattering scoop neckline , has a floral pattern , is pink and is a mini dress . The dress has short puff sleeves and a frill  hem.

I paired the look with sandals . 

You can pair the look with trainers or sandals .

New look : the pink floral mini dress 

Price : £9 in the sale at the moment 


No comments:

Post a Comment