Sunday 24 September 2023

I saw it first skirt




 I saw it first skirt

For this weeks blog I decided to blog about a skirt I bought from I saw it first . 

As soon as I saw this skirt I just had to get it , I loved the design , the style and the colour of the skirt . I thought it would be perfect for autumn .

I saw it first sells unique , stylish , affordable clothes that are suitable for everyone.

The I saw it first utility mini skirt in stone is a mini skirt , has belt loops , is tight fitted , has two front pockets with a button / zip fastening . 

I paired the look with a white bodysuit and trainers.

You can pair the look with a bodysuit , top or jump with trainers , flat shoes or boots .


I saw it first : utility mini skirt in stone 

Price : £28



No comments:

Post a Comment