Sunday 29 October 2023

Come on barbie let’s go party (my Halloween costume)





 Come on barbie let’s go party (my Halloween costume)

For this weeks blog I decided to blog about my Halloween costume that I am wearing this year .

Halloween is such a fun time it’s the one night I can dress up as whatever I like and no one judges me for it .

I decided to this year to go as barbie . Barbie was a massive part of my childhood and as soon as I saw their was a live action film coming out this year I was so excited and saw it 4 times . The film itself inspired me to dress up as barbie .

The dress is inspired by one of Margot Robbie’s many barbie outfit she herself wore in the barbie film .

My barbie outfit is a long , pink and white checked pattern dress with spaghetti straps and no sleeves . The dress has a zip fastening at the back. 

With the dress you get a pink shelled necklace , a big pink and white checked floppy hat and of course a blonde wig to complete the look .

Amazon: barbie outfit 

Price : £40


No comments:

Post a Comment