Sunday, 13 September 2026

Ariana grande primark merch



 Ariana grande primark merch

For this weeks blog I decided to blog about Ariana’s merch that is sold / was sold in primark . I am a massive Ariana fan so of course I had to get my hands on this merch . I have been a fan of Ariana’s since the beginning of her career . 

Primark sells unique , stylish , fashionable , affordable clothes that are suitable for everyone .

The merch includes t-shirts , hoodies , socks , pins and a sweatshirt for children .

Ariana grande cotton rich graphic baby tee is made from a cotton rich blend , this baby tee features a long line hem , short sleeves , a crew neckline and a central Ariana grande print . The baby tee  is true to its size and so comfortable .

Ariana grande t-shirt has short sleeves , a central Ariana grande print and is a t-shirt . I found the t-shirt to be true to its size  and comfortable . 

I paired both with shorts and skirts . I also wore trainers with both outfits .

You can pair the look with shorts , skirts , jeans and with trainers , flat shoes or sandals if it is a warm day . 

I am planning to buy the socks next .

Unfortunately the hoodie has sold out .


Primark : Ariana grande cotton rich graphic  baby tee

Price : £8

Primark : Ariana grande t-shirt

Price : £10 







No comments:

Post a Comment