Sunday 14 January 2024

Boohoo skirt and jacket




 Boohoo skirt and jacket 

For this weeks blog I decided to blog about a skirt and jacket which I had bought recently from boohoo . 

As soon as I saw the skirt and jacket I just had to buy it because of how cosy it looked and I loved how it reminded me of a teddy bear .

Boohoo sells unique , affordable, fashionable and stylish clothes which are suitable for everyone .

The textured pocket detail mini skirt comes in a sand colour or a grey colour , the skirt is a mini skirt with pocket details, the skirt sits mid-thigh well above the knee and is very cosy.

The textured pocket detail bomber jacket is a light jacket featuring a gathered , ribbed waistband and matching cuffs . The length is cropped and the jacket is textured , the style is a bomber  jacket with a zip fastening . The jacket comes in sand or grey.

The paired the look with a white bodysuit , you can pair the look with a tshirt , crop top or bodysuit with flat shoes or boots .


Boohoo: textured pocket detail bomber jacket 

Price : £31 

Boohoo : textured pocket detail mini skirt 

Price : £18 atm 


No comments:

Post a Comment