Sunday 21 January 2024

New look skirt



 New look skirt 

For this weeks blog I decided to blog about a skirt I had recently bought from new look . As soon as I saw this skirt I just knew it was a very me skirt .

I love the style and design of the skirt .

New look sells unique , fashionable , affordable and stylish clothes that are suitable for everyone . They have a curve , tall , petite range . 

The khaki cord cargo mini skirt is designed with trending cargo pockets and a cord finish . This skirt is a high waisted skirt with belt loops , cargo pockets , button and fly fastening and is a mini length . The skirt is made out of soft cord fabric and has a line fit .

I paired the look with a bodysuit . You can pair the look with a bodysuit , high rolled neck tshirt / jumper or even a jumper .

I wore boots to complete the look . You can wear boots , knee high boots or even trainers .

New look: khaki cord cargo mini skirt

Price : £25.99


No comments:

Post a Comment