Sunday 28 January 2024

New look jumper



New look jumper 

For this weeks blog I decided to blog about a jumper which I had bought recently from new look . As soon as I saw the jumper I just had to get it as I really like the colour and how cosy it looked .

New look sells unique , stylish , affordable clothes that are suitable for everyone . They have a petite , tall , curve and maternity range ,

The jumper is a camel colour it also comes in blue , red and grey . The jumper has long sleeves , a crew neckline , soft knit fabric and is a regular fit . 

I paired the jumper with a skirt . You can pair the jumper with a skirt or trousers . I also added trainers to complete the look . 

You can add boots or trainers .

New look : camel knit crew jumper

Price : £15


No comments:

Post a Comment