Sunday 4 February 2024

Bodysuit and skort





Bodysuit and skort 

For this weeks blog I decided to blog about a bodysuit and skort which I had recently bought from primark . I wore this bodysuit and skort to the cinema when I went to see mean girls .

I absolutely love wear bodysuits I find them so comfortable and I really loved the colour of this one . Skorts have always been my favourite as well .

Primark sells unique , stylish , affordable and fashionable clothes that are suitable for everyone .

The trailer skort comes in a light pink or a black . The skort is designed like a pair of shorts , but with a flap across to resemble a mini skirt with a zip fastening . 

The seamfree long sleeved scoop neck bodysuit comes in pink , navy or taupe . The bodysuit is made with stretch , ribbed fabric for a cool and casual feel . This bodysuit boasts a seamless construction, long sleeves , a scoop neckline and a thong bottom to help it sit . 

I paired the look with boots . 

You can pair the long with boots , trainers or knee high boots .

Primark : the trailer skort 

Price : £12

Primark : the seamfree long sleeved scoop neck bodysuit 

Price : £10 


No comments:

Post a Comment