Sunday 11 February 2024

Valentine’s Day / galentines day outfit idea



 Valentine’s Day / Galentines day outfit idea 

For this weeks blog I have decided to blog about a top I bought recently from pretty little thing . I absolutely love the colour pink and know that pink or red are perfect for Valentine’s Day . 

Pretty little thing sells unique , stylish , affordable clothes . I always end up finding something I like at pretty little thing .

Pretty little thing is only available online . 

Whether you be spending the day of love alone , with friends , with a boyfriend or girlfriend it does not matter .

The dusty pink bandage dip hem bust corset comes in various colours dusty pink , khaki , green , brown , purple ,blue , blue steel ,pink, white and black . The top has a dip hem with  a bust cop corset . The top has a zip fastening at the back . 

I paired the look with a black skirt and boots . You can pair the look with a skirt , jeans and with boots or flat shoes .



Pretty little thing : the dusty pink bandage dip hem bust corset

Price : currently £25



No comments:

Post a Comment