Sunday 18 February 2024

In the style jumper








 In the style jumper

For this weeks blog I decided to blog about a jumper which I had recently bought from in the style Jac jossas collection .

As soon as I saw this jumper I had to buy it , I love the colour , the style and how cosy it is .

Jac jossas collection with in the style is always so good she really knows what her audience wants .

In the style has collections with various celebs including Stacey Solomon .

Jac jossa double stripe knit jumper has double stripes is a monochrome , has long sleeves and is a jumper . This jumper is perfect for an everyday style .

I paired the jumper with cargo trousers and trainers .

You can pair the look with jeans , trousers or a skirt with trainers or boots .

In the style : Jac jossa double stripe knit jumper 

Price : currently £20 


No comments:

Post a Comment