Sunday 17 March 2024

Jac jossa dress




 Jac jossa dress

For this weeks blog I decided to blog about a dress I had recently bought from Jac jossas in the style collection  . As soon as I saw this dress I just had to buy it . I love denim style dresses . 

Jac jossa in the style collection sells unique , stylish , affordable , fashionable clothes that are suitable for everyone . 

In the style has collabs with various celebrities such as Stacey Solomon and Jac jossa . Each celebrity has their own unique collection . 

The dress is a shirred waist denim shirt dress it is a shirt dress with a shirred waist , it is denim and has a button down .

I paired the look with trainers .

You can pair the look with trainers or flat shoes .

In the style : shirred waist denim shirt dress

Price :£42


No comments:

Post a Comment