Sunday 24 March 2024

Jac jossa dress


 Jac jossa dress

For this weeks blog I decided to blog about a dress I had recently bought from Jac Jossa in the style collection . 

I always love when Jac Jossa comes out with a new collection with in the style she really knows what her audience wants . The sizes are made for tall and short people . I love the styles , the fashion and just the collection in general .

In the style sells unique , stylish , affordable and fashionable clothes suitable for petite, tall and curve . 

In the style works with various celebs including Jac jossa and Stacey Solomon . 

The Gingham sweetheart skater dress is black and white . Is gingham with a sweetheart neckline and is skater dress .

I paired this dress with boots . 

You can pair this dress with trainers , boots or flat shoes . 

This dress is perfect for an everyday spring wear look .


In the style : Jac Jossa Gingham sweetheart skater dress

Price : £35



No comments:

Post a Comment