Sunday 30 June 2024

My birthday outfit



Pink Floral Printed Broderie Frill Bandeau Bodycon Dress
 

It’s my birthday !.  For this weeks blog I decided to blog about a dress I had recently bought for my birthday . 

As soon as I saw this dress I just loved it and knew it had to be mine . I loved the pattern , the style and how it was perfect for summer .

Pretty little thing sells unique , stylish , affordable and fashionable clothes that are suitable for everyone .

Go for all the floral vibes this season with this pink floral printed broderie frill bandeau bodycon dress. With a pink broderie material with a floral print and a bandeau style, this dress is here to solve all your styling dilemmas

The dress is a bodycon dress and fits perfectly . 

I paired the look with sandals .

You can pair the look with sandals or flat shoes .

Pretty little thing : 

Pink Floral Printed Broderie Frill Bandeau Bodycon Dress

Currently : £15

No comments:

Post a Comment