Sunday 7 July 2024

Bershka best top and skirt





 Bershka top snd skirt

For this weeks blog I decided to blog about a skirt and vest top I had recently bought from Bershka . As soon as I saw the vest top I thought it was a very cute vest top I loved the detail and the colour of it I just had to buy it . The skirt I had my eye on for a while and loved it ,

Bershka sells unique , stylish , fashionable and affordable clothes that are suitable for everyone .

The Bershka strappy straight neck cami top in blue gingham has a gingham design , comes in blue , has a square neck , is a sleeveless style with bow detail and is a slim fit .

The Bershka poplin volume mini skirt in white has a plain design , is a high rise skirt , has a stretchy back waistband and is a regular fit.

I paired the look with trainers. 

You can pair the look with sandals ,  flat shoes or trainer. 

Asos: Bershka strappy straight neck cami top in blue gingham 

Price : £12.99

Asos : Bershka poplin volume mini skirt 

Price : £22.99



No comments:

Post a Comment