Sunday 14 July 2024

In the style playsuit






 In the style playsuit 

For this weeks blog I decided to blog about a playsuit I had recently bought from in the style . As soon as I saw this playsuit I just knew I had to buy it . I loved the colour and the style of the playsuit .

I wore this playsuit to my birthday meal and had so many compliments about it .

The playsuit is from in the style Jac jossas collection . I absolutely love when Jac jossa brings out a new collection with in the style she always knows what her audience wants and likes .

In the style sells unique , fashionable , affordable clothes that are suitable for everyone . In the style works with various celebrities such  as Stacey Solomon and Jac jossa .

The abstract floral chiffon shirred waist playsuit is pink , has an abstract floral print and a v neck . The playsuit has a shirred waist , button detail with flutter sleeves and is a playsuit .

I paired the playsuit with sandals.

This playsuit is suitable for a hot summers day , for a birthday party and for everyday casual wear .

I paired the playsuit with sandals .

You can pair the look with sandals or flat shoes .

In the style ; abstract floral chiffon shirred waist playsuit

Price : £45


No comments:

Post a Comment