Sunday 21 July 2024

Miss Selfridge Baby doll mini dress in strawberry print





 Miss Selfridge baby doll mini in strawberry print

For this weeks blog I decided to blog about a dress I had recently bought for Asos and the brand is Miss Selfridge . 

As soon as I saw this dress I just had to buy it I loved the style and the pattern on the dress . 

Asos sells many brands including Miss Selfridge , top shop , Berksha and pull and bear as well as their own.

Asos sells unique , stylish , affordable and fashionable clothes suitable for everyone .

The baby doll mini in strawberry print is a mini dress with a floral design and has strawberry’s also on the dress . The dress has a square neck , puff sleeves and is a regular fit . 

I paired the dress with sandals .

You can pair the dress with sandals , trainers or flat shoes .

This dress is perfect for a warm summers day .

Asos : Miss selfridge baby doll mini in strawberry print 

Price : £27.99



No comments:

Post a Comment