Sunday 28 July 2024

Bershka skirt and Vero tank top



 Bershka skirt and Vero tank top

For this weeks blog I decided to blog about a skirt and top which I had recently bought from Asos . The skirt is from Bershka and the top is from Vero . As soon as I saw the skirt and top I had to make it mine .

Asos sells uniqe , stylish , affordable and fashionable clothes . Asos sells various brands such as bershka , pull and bear , miss selfridge etc , 

The Bershka fold  over waistband mini skirt in white is a plain design , high rise skirt with a fold over waistband . The skirt is a regular fit.

The vero sporty tank with contrast trim in black has a round neck , has a racer back and is a contrast trim . The top is a regular fit .

I will be pairing the look with sandals .

You can pair the look with trainers or sandals .


Asos : the bershka fold over waistband mini skirt

Price : £15.99

Asos : Vero sport tank with contrast trim in black

Price : £12 

No comments:

Post a Comment