Sunday 4 August 2024

Airport outfit




 Airport outfit 

For this weeks blog I decided to blog about my outfit I will be wearing to the airport for my holiday to Portugal.

I always love wearing comfy outfits to the airport . Whilst being on an airplane you want to be as comfortable as possible .

Pretty little thing sells unique , stylish , affordable and fashionable clothes .

I checked out the airport outfits pretty little thing was selling and absolutely loved them .

The ash grey oversized fit sweatshirt is made from a comfy ash grey material with an oversized fit . The sweatshirt has long sleeves . The neckline is a crew neckline . 

I picked this sweatshirt because I am travelling at night I want to be comfy and warm in case it is chilly.

The white sweat runner shorts is a soft white material with an elastic waistband and sweat pockets . The style of shorts is runner shorts .

I will be pairing the look with trainers . 

You can pair the look with trainers . 

This look would be perfect for the airport or for everyday casual wear. 

Pretty Little Thing : the ash grey oversized sweatshirt 

Price : £9 in the sale currently originally £12

Pretty Little Thing : the white sweat runner shorts

Price: £8.00 in the sale currently originally £10

No comments:

Post a Comment