Sunday 18 August 2024

New look top






 New look top

For this weeks blog I decided to blog about  a top I bought recently from new look . I wore the shorts and top on my holiday to Porto recently.

New look sells unique, stylish , affordable and fashionable clothes . I always like going to new look as they always have something I like .

The Red Cotton Floral Embroidered Sleeveless Top is a lightweight embroiled cotton with a relaxed fit . The top is slightly cropped , the neckline is square , the sleeves are sleeveless with thick thrill straps and the fastening is a elasticated  band . 

I paired the top with shorts and trainers .

You can pair the top with a skirt or shorts with trainers , sandals or flat shoes .


New look : the red cotton floral embroidered sleeveless top

Price : £17.00 in the sale currently 



No comments:

Post a Comment