Sunday 25 August 2024

Another airport outfit




 Another airport outfit

For this weeks blog I decided to blog about the outfit I will be wearing to the airport . I always like to make sure my outfits that I wear to the airport are comfortable .

Pretty little thing sells unique , stylish , affordable clothes that are suitable for everyone .

I knew one of the best places to look for a comfortable airport outfit was of course pretty little thing .

The ash grey sculpt high waist gym shorts are an ash grey material with a high waist and a figure hugging fit . The shorts have an elastic waist .

The ash grey sculpt  v front  longline padded sports bra is an ash grey material with a sculpt fit and v front detail .

I will be pairing the look with trainers.

You can pair the looks with trainers 



Pretty little thing : the ash grey sculpt high waist gym shorts 

Price : £7 in the sale at the moment 

Pretty little thing : ash grey sculpt v front longline padded sports bra 

Price : £15 

No comments:

Post a Comment