Monday 2 September 2024

Rita Ora top


 Rita Ora top 

For this weeks blog I decided about a top I will be wearing to the airport back home to London .

As soon as I saw this top in primark I just had to buy it . I loved Rita oras last collection and loved her summer collection when it came out .

Primark sells unique , stylish , affordable , fashion clothes that are suitable for everyone .

Rita Ora has recently done another collab with Primark this time summer clothes . She really knows what her audience wants . Rita’s collab has handbags . Shoes , dresses , skirts , tops etc ,

The top has spaghetti straps , is loose fitted , comes in white and  is a vest top .

I will be pairing the top with shorts and trainers .

You can pair the top with a skirt , shorts or trousers and with trainers or boots or flat shoes .

Primark : Rita Ora white top

Price : £6

No comments:

Post a Comment