Sunday 15 January 2023

Cargo trousers

 Cargo trousers 

For this weeks blog I decided to blog about cargo trousers which I had bought recently from primark . 

I loved the colour , the style and I just like cargo trousers . So as soon as I saw them I just had to buy them .

Primark sells unique , stylish , affordable clothes that are suitable for everyone . You will always find something you like in primark .

The cargo trousers have a button fastening , belt loops , pockets , they are green. Opt for an effortlessly stylish ensemble by teaming with a long sleeve bodysuit .

I paired the trousers with a short sleeved bodysuit and boots .

You can pair the look with boots , a long sleeved bodysuit / short sleeved bodysuit or a jumper to complete the look.

Primark : green cargo trousers

Price :£18





No comments:

Post a Comment