Sunday 22 January 2023

Missy empire



 Missy empire 

For this weeks blog I decided to blog about clothes which I had bought recently from Missy empire, fun fact I actually saw these clothes on Instagram and liked them .

Cargo trousers at the moment are very in / very fashionable . I love cargo trousers as I find them very comfortable and easy to wear .

I have never really shopped at Missy empire I thought I would give them a try for once and found I loved their clothes . 

Missy empire sells stylish , affordable and fashionable clothes.

The charcoal parachute cargo pants are an oversize parachute fit with an elasticated toggle waist .

The Gina cream roll neck knitted drop front top features a roll neck , a front drop and is knitted material . 

I paired the look with boots .

You can pair the look with trainers or boots . 

Missy empire : Gina cream roll neck knitted drop front top 

Price :£20

Missy empire : Samantha charcoal parachute cargo pants

Price : £38


 

No comments:

Post a Comment