Sunday 29 January 2023

Pretty little thing dress

 Pretty little thing dress

For this weeks blog I have decided to blog about a dress which I had recently bought from pretty little thing . As soon as I saw the dress I knew it was a very me dress .

Pretty little thing sells unique, stylish , affordable , fashionable clothes which are suitable for everyone . You will always find something you like on pretty little things website .

The Chocolate Abstract Puff Sleeve Frill Hem Tea Dress with chocolate hue material with an abstract print, long puff sleeves and frill hem detailing.

I paired the dress with boots . You can pair the dress with boots to complete the look. 

This dress will be perfect for a everyday look , to wear on a date or even to a party . 

Pretty little thing : The Chocolate Abstract Puff Sleeve Frill Hem Tea Dress

Price: £30



No comments:

Post a Comment