Sunday 30 April 2023

Boohoo white top and trousers


 Boohoo white top and trousers

For this weeks blog I have decided to blog about a top and trousers I bought recently from boohoo.

Boohoo sells unique , stylish , affordable clothes that are always suitable for everyone .

I absolutely love boohoo I always find things I like . As soon as I saw the top and trousers I just knew I had to buy it .

The high waisted straight fit cargo pants is available in olive or black . The trousers are high waisted , a straight fit, cargo , with a zip and button fastening . 

The textured semi sheer 2 in 1 long sleeve top comes in white , green and pink , the top has long sleeves and is a 2 in 1 top .

Boohoo: textured semi sheer 2 in 1 long sleeve top

Currently : £13.50

Boohoo : high waisted straight for cargo pants

Currently : £18 


No comments:

Post a Comment