Sunday 23 April 2023

Pink boohoo top and skirt




 Pink boohoo top and skirt 

For this weeks blog I decided to blog about a skirt and top I have recently bought from boohoo . As soon as I saw this top and skirt I just had to buy it as it was very me .

Boohoo sells unique , stylish , affordable and fashionable clothes . I have always loved boohoos style . 

The ribbed body con skirt is pink , it is also available in black and camel . The skirt sits mid-thigh and well above the knee , is ribbed , has a elastic waist and is a perfect fit .

The ribbed flared sleeve top is pink , it is also available in black and camel . The top has long sleeves that are flared and is a ribbed .

I paired the look with trainers , you can pair the look with trainers , boots or flat shoes . 


Boohoo : ribbed body con skirt 

Price : at the moment £5.60

Boohoo : ribbed flared sleeve top

Price : at the moment £7 

No comments:

Post a Comment