Sunday 25 June 2023

Early birthday celebrations outfit


Early birthday celebrations outfit 

 For this weeks blog I decided to blog about a outfit I have recently got for my early birthday celebrations. My birthday is on June the 30th but I tend to celebrate with different friends during June / July .

As soon as I saw this co ord I just knew I had to buy it . I loved the style , colour and how it felt so comfortable .

The co ord is a crop top and skirt . 

SHEIN sell unique , stylish , affordable , fashionable clothes that are suitable for everyone .

The SHEIN prive solid cami top is a crop top , has spaghetti straps , comes in baby pink, black , red , white , hot pink , yellow and blue  , is a camisole top , has ruched , ruffle hem , is sleeveless and is a regular fit . 

The SHEIN ruched skirt  comes in baby pink, black , red , white , hot pink , yellow and blue  ,is knitted fabric , is a regular fit ,has a ruched ruffled hem . 

I paired the look with sandals you can pair the look with sandals , flat shoes or trainers .

SHEIN : the prive solid cami top and ruched skirt

Price : £12.49


No comments:

Post a Comment