Sunday 2 July 2023

My birthday outfit



 My birthday outfit 

For this weeks blog I decided to blog about my outfit I wore to my birthday celebrations . 

I wanted to wear a playsuit and unfortunately two of the playsuits I ordered before did not fit properly until I found this one and it was third time lucky it fit.

I love the pattern and the style of this playsuit . It was comfortable and fitted perfectly . As soon as I saw the playsuit I just had to buy it .

The grey abstract print long sleeved skort playsuit has long sleeves , a abstract print , is a skort and is a perfect fit .

I paired the playsuit with sandals you can pair the look with flat shoes or sandals .

Pretty little thing : the grey abstract print long sleeved skort playsuit

Price : £24 


No comments:

Post a Comment