Sunday 23 July 2023

Barbie merch










 Barbie merch

For this weeks blog I decided to blog about the barbie merch I had bought from various shops such as Tescos , primark, h & m and Berksha .

Barbie was my childhood I grew up playing with barbie dolls . The film is now out , I saw it yesterday and omg it was amazing . I thought on behalf of my childhood and the film I would post some of the barbie merch I have managed to get my hands on . 

All 4 of the shops I mentioned sell unique , stylish , affordable clothes and each have their own barbie merch for sale .

Primark 

From primark I got a barbie nightie which is long , has short sleeves , is blue and has the barbie logo on the front of it .

I also got a pink barbie playsuit which has barbie written on the front , has spaghetti sleeves , is a playsuit , is pink and is comfortable .

Tescos 

From Tescos I got pink and white barbie socks both which have barbie written on them .

I  also got bought a barbie nightie which is long , has short sleeves and has pictures of barbie dolls on it .

Berksha 

From Berksha I bought a tshirt that has written on it boss mode and a picture of a barbie doll . The T-shirt is short sleeved , is black and is long.

H & m 

From h & m I got barbie pjs , the pjs are pink with barbie written on the top and bottoms of the pjs . The T-shirt is a short sleeved T-shirt and the bottoms are shorts .

Primark : barbie playsuit 

Price : £12

Primark : barbie nightie 

Price : £11

Tescos ; barbie socks

Price :£4

Tescos : barbie nightie 

Price :£10

Berksha : barbie top

Price : £17.99

H & m : barbie pjs

Price : £15.99


No comments:

Post a Comment