Sunday 16 July 2023

My wireless outfit






 My wireless outfit 

For this weeks blog I decided to blog about what I wore to wireless . I absolutely love going to wireless I always have such a good time .

My outfit is from in the style . In the style sells unique , fashionable , affordable clothes . They have collabed with various celebs such as Jac jossa , Stacey Solomon etc. 

The Perrie Sian gold metallic cowl neck top is gold metallic , has a cowl neck , is a crotchet and has a tie neck . I wore a stick on bra underneath as it is a see though top .

The Perrie Sian blue distressed denim shorts are blue , distressed , denim and are comfortable .

I paired the look with trainers , you can pair the look with trainers or sandals . 

This outfit is perfect for a festival look or even for a everyday look .

In the style : Perrie Sian gold metallic cowl neck 

Price : in the sale atm for £14

In the style : Perrie Sian distressed denim shorts

Price : in the sale atm for £15


No comments:

Post a Comment