Sunday 27 August 2023

Skort and top


 Skort and top

For this weeks blog I decided to blog about a skort and top which I had recently bought from new look . As soon as I saw the skort and top I just had to buy them .

New look sells unique , stylish , affordable , fashionable clothes that are suitable for everyone . 

The cameo rose khaki belted utility skort is a high waisted skirt , with front pockets , a belted waist , is mini length , is comfy and cool . 

The white faux pearl popper front bodysuit has a v neckline , thick straps , a faux pearl popper front , popper-gusset  fastening , a ribbed jersey fabric and is a bodycon fit . 

I paired the look with sandals . You can pair the look with sandals or flat shoes or trainers.

New look : the white faux petal popper front bodysuit 

Price : £14.99

New look : the cameo rose khaki belted utility skort 

Price :£ 27.99



No comments:

Post a Comment