Sunday 3 September 2023

Boohoo pink shorts 🩳





 Boohoo pink shorts 

For this weeks blog I have decided to blog about pink shorts which I had recently bought from boohoo . 

Pink was very in this summer and we all know why because of the barbie movie . Pink is a great colour . 

As soon as I saw these shorts I just had to make them mine . I love the colour pink and the style of the shorts .

Boohoo sells unique , stylish , affordable clothes you always find something you like on boohoos website .

The jersey flippy shorts are pink you can also get them in black , blue , green or red . The shorts have a elastic waist , they are short and a jersey fabric .

These shorts are perfect for summer days or summer nights .

I paired the shorts with a white vest top and sandals .

You can pair the shorts with a vest top , top and sandals or flat shoes or trainers .

Boohoo: the jersey flippy shorts

Price :£7.50


No comments:

Post a Comment