Sunday 10 September 2023

Boohoo pink dress



 Boohoo pink dress

For this weeks blog I decided to blog about a pink dress which I had bought recently from boohoo.

As soon as I saw this dress I knew I had to get it as it was a very me dress , pink was very in for the summer and it was just perfect .

Boohoo sell unique , stylish , affordable clothes .

The ditsy floral ruched front strappy skater dress comes in pink , mustard and red . The dress is a skater style dress with a floral design and viscose elastane . The dress is a mini dress , has a v neck and is a strap dress with no sleeves . 

I paired the dress with sandals . 

You can pair the dress with sandals or flat shoes .

The dress is perfect for a lovely sunny day .

Boohoo : the ditsy floral ruched front strappy skater dress 

Price : £14.40 


No comments:

Post a Comment