Sunday 22 September 2024

Primark top




 Primark top

For this weeks blog I decided to blog about a top I have recently bought from primark . As soon as I saw this top I just had to make it mine .

Primark sells unique , stylish , affordable and fashionable clothes that are suitable for everyone .

The top has a spilt down the middle as part of the design , short sleeves , a floral design and is a crop top .

I paired the top with a skirt and trainers .

You can pair the top with a skirt , with trousers or even with  shorts if the weather is nice .

The shoes you can put it with are boots , flat shoes or trainers .

I feel this top is perfect for the inbetween weather you get between summer and autumn .

You could even wear a cardigan over the top to layer it up for extra warmth .

Primark : top 

Price : £8


No comments:

Post a Comment