Sunday 29 September 2024

Skirt and top




 Skirt and top

For this weeks blog I decided to blog about a skirt and top I had recently bought from pull & bear and asos from miss selfridges collection .

As soon as I saw the skirt and top I just had to buy it . I loved the style of the skirt and thought the top would go perfectly.

I was looking for an autumn look and found this.

Pull & bear sells unique , stylish , fashionable and affordable clothes .

Asos sells various brands including their own from pull & bear to Berksha to topshop to miss selfridge .

Miss selfridge long sleeve lace trim square neck and top in ivory comes in ivory , soft pink and grey . The top has long sleeves ,a square neck , lace trim and is cropped length .

Pull & bear checked pleated mini skirt with contrast satin waistband in grey . The skirt is a low rise , has a zip fastening , contrast waist  and pleated hem.

I paired the look with trainers.

You can pair the look with trainers or boots for a cute autumn look.


Miss Selfridge : long sleeve lace trim square neck

Price : £16.99


Pull & Bear : Pull & bear checked pleated mini skirt with contrast satin waistband in grey .

Price : £29.99



No comments:

Post a Comment