Sunday, 26 July 2026

Primark top






 Primark top

For this weeks blog in decided to blog about a top I had recently bought from primark . As soon as I saw this top I just had to get it as I loved the colour and the style of the top . 

Primark sells unique , stylish, fashionable and affordable clothes that are suitable for everyone. You will always find something you like in primark . 

I paired the top with shorts . You can pair the top with jeans , a skirt or even shorts .

I paired the look with sandals . You can pair the look with sandals , trainers or flat shoes .

The top is made from a soft , breathable cotton , this cami top has spaghetti straps , a v neckline and ruffle detailing along the bust . 

Primark : the primark scene / ruffle cami top

Price : £8 



No comments:

Post a Comment