Boohoo dress
For this weeks blog I decided to blog about a dress I had recently bought from boohoo . I bought this dress to wear on holiday in Rome as I felt it would be perfect for my weekend away .
I absolutely loved the colour and style of the dress .
Boohoo sells unique , stylish , fashionable clothes that are suitable for everyone .
The dress has an Eye-catching all-over shell and sun motif print on a linen-look woven fabric, giving a relaxed yet put-together finish. Sweetheart neckline with a delicate tie-front detail at the bust for a charming, feminine touch. Voluminous puff sleeves that add a statement silhouette without compromising on comfort. Ruched detailing through the bodice creates a beautifully gathered effect that adds dimension and interest. Mini length with a gently flared skirt, making it a go-to for warm-weather dressing.
I paired the dress with sandals . You can pair the dress with sandals , flat shoes or trainers .
Boohoo : Tall Shell Print Linen Look Volume Sleeve Mini Dress
Price : £23


No comments:
Post a Comment