Sunday, 30 August 2026

Primark co ord set

 Primark co ord set

For this weeks blog I decided to blog about a co ord set I had recently bought from primark . As soon as I saw this set I just knew it would be perfect for holiday , I loved the colour and style of the set .

The set is sold separately.

Primark sells unique , stylish , fashionable and affordable clothes that are suitable for everyone . 

The corn flower blue cutwork embroidered co-ord set is sold as two separate matching pieces : a button down sleeveless cutwork top paired with a tiered , embroidered rara mini skirt featuring a comfortable shirred waistband . 

The top is a sleeveless peplum style vest top featuring a button down front placket and eyelet / Broderie embroidery detail . 

The skirt is a matching blue cotton tiered ruffle mini skirt with an elastic smocked waistband and finished scallop embroidered hems .

I paired the look with sandals .

You can pair the look with sandals or with flat shoes .

This look is perfect for everyday wear or even evening wear .

Primark : skirt 

Price : £12

Primark : top

Price : £10






No comments:

Post a Comment