Bershka shimmery ruffled mini dress
For this weeks blog I decided to blog about a dress I had recently bought from bershka as soon as I saw this dress I had to get it for holiday . I loved the colour , the style and felt it was perfect for an evening outfit on holiday .
Bershka sells unique , stylish , fashionable and affordable clothes that are suitable for everyone .
The dress comes in pink and white .
The dress has a halter neck is strapless , with an open back and an elastic waist .
I found the dress to be a perfect fit and very comfortable . I did not even have to wear a bra with it and felt my boobs were very secure in the dress .
I paired the dress with sandals .
You can pair the dress with sandals , heels or flat shoes .
Bershka : shimmery ruffled mini dress in pink
Price :£12 in the sale currently





No comments:
Post a Comment