Sunday, 16 August 2026

Boohoo skirt




 Boohoo skirt 

For this weeks blog I decided to blog about a skirt I had recently bought from boohoo . As soon as I saw this skirt I just had to get it as I loved the colour and the style of the skirt .

Boohoo sells unique , stylish , fashionable and affordable clothes that are suitable for everyone , 

I bought this skirt to take on holiday with me to wear in Rome . 

The Broderie ruffle mini skirt is a casual mini length skirt with feminine Broderie ruffle detail , is a versatile wardrobe staple and is made from cotton fabric . 

I paired the skirt with a vest top and sandals .

You can pair the skirt with a vest top , a tshirt and with sandals , trainers or flat shoes . 


The skirt is a comfortable fit and true to its size . 

Boohoo : Broderie ruffle mini skirt

Price : £ 16 reduced from £20


No comments:

Post a Comment